- Free hire of trekking bikes for hotel guests
- Mountain bikes, downhill bikes, e-bikes at the bike shop Bike'n Soul right opposite the hotel
- Free mountain bike storage area with lockable door and CCTV
- Bikewash area next to the hotel
Get on your bike!
Mountainbiking & e-biking in Salzburg Land
Nestling in the heart of the rolling Pinzgau Grass Mountains, the resort of Saalbach-Hinterglemm has established itself in recent years as the number of destination in Austria for mountain biking. It is home to a huge network of cross-country and downhill trails for all abilities. The nearby region of Leogang invites ambitious riders to take on the BIG 5 Bike Challenge.
at Bikehotel Theresia in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
NEW since summer 2021
Partner mountain bike school & hire centre SkiLL
Located just 80 metres from the hotel, SkiLL mountain bike school and equipment hire centre offers bike-handling courses and bike guiding in the region as well as bikes and and safety gear.
The Gartenhotel Theresia is situated in the heart of Saalbach-Hinterglemm, Austria's biggest mountain biking region. Our combination of spa and beauty mixed with sport and activities plus top treatments means there is something for everyone, from easy riders to budding professionals.
Organic food - the "fuel" you need
Everybody knows how important a healthy and balanced diet is, especially if you want to be out and about exploring the mountains. Here at the Gartenhotel Theresia we focus on organic food sourced from local producers and have plenty of vegetarian options - an area in which we are one of the region's leading hotels.
- Large bike garage for safe storage
- Partner bike school & hire centre SkiLL
- Bike guiding with SkiLL
- Sports massages such as our special "Bike & Hike" massage
- E-bike charging stations
Lockable area with bikewash and tools
Our large mountain bike garage is a place where guests can not only store their bikes but also wash them after each ride and carry out any necessary repairs using the tools provided. There are also individual lockers to store your gear and a place to dry your bike shoes after wet and muddy rides.
- Bikewash in front of the garage
- Maximum security (triple lock)
- Toolbox and workstand
- Individual lockers for bike gear
(including shoe-drying facilities)
- Laundry room (coin-operated washer and drier)
- Special laundry service (for a small fee we will pick up your dirty bike clothing and return it to you fresh and clean)
Make the most of the trails with the JOKER CARD!
The JOKER CARD gives holders the right to transport bicycles free of charge in the region's state-of-the-art cable cars. In summer, riders will get 2 free bike transports per day on the region's s 9 cable cars. The JOKER CARD also entitles holders to a 20% discount on day tickets for unlimited use the cable cars.
Bike-Circus-advantages in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- 400 kilometres of signposted trails
- 720 kilometres of trails and cycle paths in the whole region
- Access to the 280km Tauern Cycle Path
- 9 cable cars transporting bikes (total of 4,000 vertical metres)
- Cross-country and half-marathon courses
- 80 km Singletrails, downhill, freeride, dirt park, Northshore elements, training course
- Access to the Bikepark Leogang
- Lots of bike-friendly huts
- Free mountain biking map
- Interactive bike map
- Guided rides every day
- Easy routes for beginners and families
- Several bike schools
- Bike-handling skills workshops
- NEW: "Learn to Bike" Park
With their built-in batteries, e-bikes make it possible for people of all ages and fitness levels to explore the mountains on two wheels. When the trail gets steep, all you need to do is flick a switch for a little battery boost. Perfect for keeping up with the children and grandchildren!
Readers of the magazaine "Mountainbike-Revue" and users of the bike website www.bikeboard.at have voted the region Saalbach - Hinterglemm - Leogang as Austria's number one mountain bike destination.