The JOKER CARD makes sure you won't miss out on anything during your time with us!
Your golden ticket to the Pinzgau region with the national park Hohe Tauern
There is so much to see, do and explore during the summer months in the Pinzgau region, from hiking and biking to easy walks in the valley and adrenaline-pumping adventures in the air. Guests staying at the Gartenhotel Theresia receive the JOKER CARD when they check in. This is valid for Saalbach-Hinterglemm and the whole Salzburg Land region, giving holders access to lots of great attractions and activities during their stay. As well as free admission to many highlights, it gives holidaymakers some great deals and discounts on other popular days out in the local area.
- JOKER CARD 2023: valid mai 26 to october 16, 2023
- Available: at the Gartenhotel Theresia's reception
- Lots of free activities with "included" partners
- Discounts in the region with "bonus" partners
The JOKER CARD gives holders access to lots of attractions and activities in the region. One of the main benefits is free use of the cable cars and lifts in Saalbach-Hinterglemm. Hikers and bikers can also use the hiking bus and shuttle service to the end of the valley.
- Unlimited use of 6 lifts & cable cars in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
- One ride per day on the "Asitzkabinenbahn" lift in Leogang
- Up to ten guided walks and hikes per day with professional guides
- Hiking bus in the valley and all public transport (trains and buses) in Pinzgau
- Use of downhill mountain bike trails
- Herb hiking trail on the Reiterkogel mountain
- Tennis courts in Saalbach and Hinterglemm, indoor tennis in Hinterglemm
- Minigolf in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- Shuttle service at the end of the valley
- "Teufelswasser" water park at the end of the valley
- "Montelino's Erlebnisweg" trail at Kohlmais
- "Berg Kodok" adventure centre on the Reiterkogel mountain
- Captain Hook Adventure Pool in Saalbach
- Local history museum & ski museum
- Photo presentations and talks