- Toboggan run on the Reiterkogel (3 km), illuminated until 11:00 pm
- Spielberghaus (3 km) in Saalbach
- Maisalm alpine chalet (2 km) in Saalbach
Enjoy a romantic horse drawn carriage ride through the valley to the Lindlingalm alpine chalet
- The ice skating rink in Hinterglemm is perfect for guests interested in being active off the slopes!
- Ice skating is tons of fun for everyone! You’ll find the perfect ice skating conditions and a local ice skate hire in Hinterglemm.
Bavarian curling: Skilfulness required
- Hours of operation: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm
- Location: just past the Zwölferkogel cable car in Hinterglemm towards the end of the valley – located on the left side
Archery: On the hunt just like Robin Hood
Go on the hunt for lifelike animal replicas. Archery is a balance for both body and mind. It is easy to forget your everyday troubles in the fresh mountain air. After an introductory lesson, participants can start their hunt.
- 28 different targets await you. Different coloured posts display the target’s level of difficulty.
- We recommend sturdy hiking shoes to ensure steady footing. Located in a wooded area, the majority of the course is accessible no matter the weather, is well marked and easy to find – but it is no walk in the park!
- Halfway through the course, participants will find a refreshment stand with cool drinks.
- A group of 4 should plan approximately 2-3 hours for this course.
Paragliding: Circle the snowy mountains like an eagle
- Discover the Glemm Valley from above
- Paragliding in winter – an absolutely unforgettable holiday treat! Discover the mountains of the winter sports region Saalbach-Hinterglemm from the air.
- Tandem flights are also offered to ensure that beginners can enjoy the bird’s eye view.
Snowmobiling: Skidoo ole!
Snowmobile City Saalbach
- Prepared snowmobile track in Saalbach’s Jausern district
- Helmet and gloves must be worn at all times (helmet provided), ski suit is recommended, no ski boots allowed
- Instructions and tips are provided
Like a boss on a snow groomer
Drive a snow groomer yourself or just take a ride as a passenger: Snow quad driving: Drive a snow quad through the wintry Glemm Valley!
Head out into the snow, hug curves and drift with our quads and buggies on snowy, icy tracks in our snow quad grounds, which cover 60,000m2
- This fun winter activity is for kids and adults, no driver’s licence required