The hiking, biking and running paradise!
Our Gartenhotel Theresia is situated next to hiking trails and bicycle paths. We are just a 5- to 8-minute walk from the centre of the village of Hinterglemm along the main walking trail. And the free public hiking shuttle stops in front of the hotel. Saalbach-Hinterglemm is located at an altitude of 1050 metres above sea level – in the fog-free zone. A great selection of hiking, cycling and mountain bike trails are just waiting to be conquered.
With a height of 2336 metres, the Gaisstein Mountain is the highest mountain in this valley and also central Europe’s highest grass-covered mountain. Traditional alpine chalets invite you to stop and stay awhile. The Glemm Valley has plenty of pram- and wheelchair-friendly hiking trails and numerous attractions for the whole family in this "Valley of Games".
Theresia's summer specials: What you can expect
- Welcome drink and sweet organic treat upon arrival
- ORGANICALLY certified cuisine: Gourmet Board
- Unlimited use of our Mountain Green Spa: indoor and outdoor swimming pools heated year-round, natural swimming pond – filled with mountain spring water; large sauna area with garden and plenty of fresh alpine air, waterfall, tranquillity room, panoramic hotel gym
- Tranquillity pyramid with meditation CDs, classical CDs, large library
- Feng shui garden, biotope, sun terrace, etc.
- Beach bag, bathrobe, towels and slippers available
- Participation in activities programmes
- Available for hire: trekking bikes, Nordic walking sticks, backpacks, etc.
- Hiking and biking maps
- Free wireless internet throughout the entire hotel
- A guaranteed parking spot at the hotel
- Tennis (outdoor sand courts and indoor carpet courts); extra charge for tennis lessons
- 25% discount on green fees at the Zell am See golf course (36-hole)
- Discounts on golf lessons and courses.
- If arriving by train: complimentary transfer on the hotel bus to and from the Zell am See railway station (for stays of 1 week or more). Public transport (bus) costs will be refunded for stays of less than 1 week
- Our Kids Club where we lovingly care for your children every day (except Saturday) from right after breakfast until 8:45 pm
- Year-round childcare for kids aged 2 years and older
- Junior club for kids aged 10 and older in July and August
- Play room, playground, ball sports facility, table tennis, foosball; footballs, basketballs, volleyballs, etc. available
- Kids stay free during special times
- Summer special JOKER CARD: includes up to 10 guided hikes per week, unlimited use of 4 summer cable cars, hiking bus, valley train, tennis, minigolf, free entrance to many family attractions in the valley, etc.
Plus, you can look forward to special adventures with your hosts.