Nestled into the Pinzgau mountains, Saalbach-Hinterglemm has established itself as Austria’s leading mountain bike region. A unique, breathtaking network of mountain bike trails for all levels of difficulty ensures that cross-country riders, soul riders, free riders and downhill experts will find exactly what they’re looking for on their bike holiday.
Soul riding – biking for everyone
What exactly is a soul rider?
- A soul rider doesn’t think about difference in altitude and kilometres, average speed or cadence.
- A soul rider enjoys the mountains, has fun experiencing new things and relaxing. A soul rider’s goals are adventure and exercise. To experience mountain biking in unison with nature and to recharge your batteries – the perfect material for daydreaming on a gloomy day.
- Soul riding: the pleasure of a leisurely cable car ride to the top of the mountain; a stop at a typical alpine chalet with friends; great views of the valley; a break at the pool; the amazing trail. To put it simply: DOLCE VITA in the mountains – biking for everyone!
- A soul rider can be a free rider, tour rider and everything in between. It doesn’t matter if he is the first or the last – being there is what counts! A soul rider will happily take the cable car up the mountain and reflect on his day on his bike at one of the area’s cosy alpine chalets. Those who don’t necessarily enjoy a hard, steep ride up the mountain can take advantage of the modern cable cars to easily reach the area’s numerous trails.
- The Bike-Circus also has excellent easy trails for beginners and families. This mountain biking region recently opened a connection to the 280 km-long Tauern Bike Trail as well!