Info for your navigation system:
Glemmtaler Landesstrasse 208
- We can be reached from the north via the A8 motorway (Munich-Salzburg), no vignette or tolls required. Simply take the Siegsdorf exit before Salzburg to Inzell - Schneizlreuth - Lofer - towards Zell am See.
- From the west: take the Rheintal and Intall motorways towards Innsbruck -Wörgl (exit St Johann). Continue towards Saalfelden - Maishofen.
- From the east: take the A1 motorway from Vienna towards Salzburg. Take the Wals exit and continue towards Lofer - Saalfelden; continue towards Zell am See to Maishofen.
Environmentally-friendly travel thanks to public transport:
- Take the train to the Zell am See railway station. Go to the bus stop opposite the railway station and from there take the bus "Saalbach-Hinterglemm-Mitterlengau" to the "Saalbach-Wiesenegg-Hotel Theresia" stop directly in front of the Hotel. This bus departs each hour shortly after the train arrives at the station.
- We will gladly reimburse guests the cost of public bus from Zell am See station to the Hotel.
- If you stay 1 week or longer, we will be happy to provide individual transfer on our hotel taxi-bus free of charge (between 7am and 10pm). Reservation necessary at least 24 hours before arrival of the train.
The nearest airports are:
- Salzburg Airport: 90 km (1¼ hours)
- Innsbruck Airport: 160 km (2¼ hours)
- Munich Airport: 200 km (2½ hours)
We will be pleased to arrange a taxi transfer for you! Just give us your flight number and the estimated time of arrival and we will organise a taxi for you.
This shuttle service brings you quickly from Salzburg or Munich Airport to the Hotel in Saalbach-Hinterglemm.
Private taxi or helicopter pick-up:
Please book your personal transfer through the hotel.
How to find us in the valley:
Drive through Saalbach towards Hinterglemm. You will see our two hotels about 500 metres after the sign for "Saalbach-Wiesenegg" on the right hand side.