Guests of the Gartenhotel Theresia receive the Saalbach-Hinterglemm JOKER CARD (no matter the length of stay) upon arrival for the free use of the 4 cable cars, "end of valley" train, tennis, hiking tours ....
The newest attraction is a group of three giant zip lines with a total length of 2 km! Fly through the valley at a speed of 70 km/h and a height of 100 m above the ground! This is the perfect place to spread your wings and fly!
The high ropes park in Saalbach-Hinterglemm’s valley consists of numerous courses at different heights, from 3 to 40 metres. Look forward to testing your courage and dexterity, taking on interesting tasks, enjoying beautiful views and – most of all – having tons of fun!
Different elements and stations require participants to climb, balance, slide and swingover various bridges and rope constructions.
Details about the course:
- Total length: 1.5 km
- 30-40 stations
- Level of difficulty: medium
- The new circuit winds its way along the Forsthofgraben stream
- Fly over the Saalach River on a 500 metre-long zip line
- Head back to the start on a KTM Skybike or another zip line
- Taking all courses into consideration, the Saalbach-Hinterglemm high ropes park has a total length of 5 km!
Safety always comes first at the high ropes park.
Each participant is always attached to a lifeline harness and is double-secured.
- Our guests can use the free outdoor sand courts and indoor-carpeted courts in Hinterglemm
- Guests can also take tennis lessons
You can reserve a court right at the reception. Our experienced tennis instructor will be happy to provide tennis lessons for guests interested in improving their tennis skills during their holiday!
- The Glemm Valley - Zell am See - Saalfelden nature paradise has numerous opportunities for horseback riding – for example the Porsche Riding Club in Zell am See or the Gut Brandlhof in Saalfelden
- Here you can take advantage of booking horseback riding lessons or taking wonderful rides through the beautiful Pinzgau region
We recommend making reservations for horseback riding lessons in advance.
Go on the hunt for lifelike animal replicas:
- Archery is a balance for both body and mind. It is easy to forget your everyday troubles in the fresh mountain air. After an introductory lesson, participants can start their hunt.
- 28 different targets await you. Different coloured posts display the target’s level of difficulty.
- We recommend sturdy hiking shoes to ensure steady footing. Located in a wooded area, the majority of the course is accessible no matter the weather, is well marked and easy to find – but it is no walk in the park!
- Halfway through the course, participants will find a refreshment stand with cool drinks.
- A group of 4 should plan approximately 2-3 hours for this course.
Extreme sports enthusiasts will love a holiday in Saalbach-Hinterglemm! Get your kicks trying one of these exciting activities:
- Paragliding (tandem flights)
- Whitewater rafting
- Canyon crossing
- Skyver, bockerl, tubing
"Firn" snow under the summer sun
A day on the slopes in the middle of summer? Why not! The Kaprun-Kitzsteinhorn glacier ski resort is a 30-minute drive from the hotel. Hire ski equipment easily on-site.
Beautiful Lake Zell is located just 15 km from the Gartenhotel Theresia. This lake is Austria’s cleanest lake and is the perfect place for:
- Sailing and surfing
- Kayaking and water-skiing
Lessons are offered for all of these water sports. Guests looking to explore Lake Zell in a more comfortable fashion can enjoy a lovely boat trip on the "MS Schmittenhöhe"
Summer tobogganing on the Biberg in Saalfelden or in Kaprun
- Outdoor go-kart racing in Viehhofen