"Theresian Winter" - what you can expect
8 - 15 February 2014
22 February - 1 March 2014
Looking to discover a whole new side of skiing? Then take part in our ski guiding tour!
Experience incredible carving, dynamic moguls and much more. Please note: this programme is suitable for experienced skiers!
We are happy to offer free ski guiding each winter:
- Monday to Friday
- 10:00 am – approx. 3:00 pm
Snowy fun on our house ski day
Our free house ski day is a real treat for top skiers spending their holiday with us.
- Once each week
- Throughout the entire winter season
- Welcome drink and sweet organic treat upon arrival
- Use of our Mountain Green Spa starting at 10:00 am on the day of your arrival until 5:00 pm on the day of your departure
- Organically-certified Cuisine: "Extended Wellbeing half board": organic breakfast buffet with typical Salzburg breakfast choices, late breakfast (available until midday), cake and ice cream buffet and warm soups in the afternoon, alcohol-free beverages from the mini-bar in your room or suite, selection of 5-course gourmet dinners including one organic vegetarian and one regional/traditional option: we are happy to accommodate every kind of diet (certified dietary chef).
- Packed lunch of your choice with mineral water for your trip home
- Mountain Green Spa: indoor and outdoor swimming pools heated year-round – filled with mountain spring water; large sauna area with garden and plenty of fresh alpine air, waterfall, tranquillity room
- Panoramic hotel gym
- Tranquillity pyramid with meditation CDs, classical CDs, large library
- Feng shui garden, biotope, sun terrace, etc.
- Beach bag, bathrobe, towels and slippers available
- Participation in activities and relaxing programmes
- Free wireless internet throughout the entire hotel
- A guaranteed parking spot at the hotel
- If arriving by train: complimentary transfer on the hotel bus to and from the Zell am See railway station (for stays of 1 week or more). Public transport (bus) costs will be refunded for stays of less than 1 week
- Available for hire: Nordic walking sticks, backpacks, etc.
- Year-round childcare for kids aged 2 years and older
- Play room, playground, ball sports facility, table tennis, foosball; footballs, basketballs, volleyballs, etc. available
- Kids stay free during special times
- Ski slope map and winter hiking map in winter
- Winter specials:
- 1 weekly "House Ski Trip" – for advanced skiers and snowboarders
- Ski Safari Weeks for advanced skiers and snowboarders: approx. 5 hours each day from Monday to Friday – guided skiing throughout the entire ski resort
- Our highlights for winter athletes (services not included): Our 5-Star Alpin Ski School with office and ski hire at the hotel, meeting point for the ski school and practice lifts is located across the street, "Kids Land" next to the hotel. Group ski and snowboard lessons for about 4 – 8 people and private lessons are available. Plus, guests can purchase ski passes right at the hotel!
Enjoy your stay with very special programmes with the hotel owners Harald & Marianne Brettermeier & daughter Anna-Theresa.
Really get to know the locals and their lifestyle. Listen to their stories...
- 1 weekly tour through the hotel’s "Modern Art Gallery"; Mr Brettermeier, a passionate art collector, presents and explains his collection.
- "On the Trail of our Forefathers" – each week, Mrs Brettermeier presents the region and family’s history using the historic pictures in our lobby and Swiss Pine room.
- 1 weekly winter hike with a stop by a beautiful traditional alpine chalet – with Mrs Brettermeier.
- 1 weekly sports and nature excursion with Anna-Theresa: Enjoy skiing and snowboarding as well as fun evening tobogganing in winter.
Theresia's 4th generation "in the starting blocks": Anna-Theresa
LIFE in Saalbach-Hinterglemm