"Theresian Winter" - what you can expect
8 - 15 February 2014
22 February - 1 March 2014
Looking to discover a whole new side of skiing? Then take part in our ski guiding tour!
Experience incredible carving, dynamic moguls and much more. Please note: this programme is suitable for experienced skiers!
We are happy to offer free ski guiding each winter:
- Monday to Friday
- 10:00 am – approx. 3:00 pm
Snowy fun on our house ski day
Our free house ski day is a real treat for top skiers spending their holiday with us.
- Once each week
- Throughout the entire winter season
Additional winter specials
- Kids stay free during special times
- Ski slope map and winter hiking map
- Our highlights for winter athletes (services not included): Our exclusive partner-ski school "Alpin Ski School Helmut Schneider" with information and booking and ski hire at the hotel, meeting point and practice lift beside the hotel.
- Group ski and snowboard lessons for about 4 – 8 people and private lessons are available.
- Plus, guests can purchase ski passes right at the hotel!
Enjoy your stay with very special programmes with the hotel owners Harald & Marianne Brettermeier & daughter Anna-Theresa.
Really get to know the locals and their lifestyle. Listen to their stories...
- 1 weekly tour through the hotel’s "Modern Art Gallery"; Mr Brettermeier, a passionate art collector, presents and explains his collection.
- "On the Trail of our Forefathers" – each week, Mrs Brettermeier presents the region and family’s history using the historic pictures in our lobby and Swiss Pine room.
- 1 weekly winter hike with a stop by a beautiful traditional alpine chalet – with Mrs Brettermeier.
- 1 weekly sports and nature excursion with Anna-Theresa: Enjoy skiing and snowboarding as well as fun evening tobogganing in winter.
Theresia's 4th generation "in the starting blocks": Anna-Theresa
LIFE in Saalbach-Hinterglemm