Skiing in Saalbach Hinterglemm
Powder snow and fun on the slopes
Perfectly prepared slopes the whole winter long! You don’t have to make any compromises on your winter holiday thanks to the most modern snow cannons.
- Guaranteed environmentally-friendly skiing fun
- Guaranteed snow: 90% of all slopes in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang ski resort can be covered by artificial snow
- Excellent slope conditions from November until April – thanks to our ski resort’s reservoirs that collect rainwater and natural snow to make artificial snow
- This means 90% of all slopes in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang have snow all winter!
- 8 reservoirs, 363 snow cannons and 108 snow lances provide a total of 253.5 hectares with great snow conditions while still being environmentally-friendly!
- 15 aerial lifts
- 18 chair lifts
- 22 button lifts
- All main slopes can be supplemented with artificial snow!
Hit the slopes
Enjoy 200 km of well-prepared easy, intermediate and difficult slopes on your ski holiday
- 90 km easy - blue
- 95 km intermediate - red
- 15 km difficult - black
- Unterschwarzach ski lift, Hinterglemm
- Open daily until about 9:30 pm
Want to find out how many kilometres and how large of an altitude you’ve covered during your day on the slopes? The Skiline gives you the answer!
Simply enter your ski pass number into your laptop and retrieve the data. The Skiline tracks exactly where you’ve been in the ski resort and when you were there. Find a complete list of:
- Lifts you’ve used
- The difference in altitude you’ve covered
- And an estimate of how many kilometres you’ve skied!
FREESTYLE UNLIMITED in the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang ski resort
- The NIGHTPARK at the Unterschwarzach cable car in Hinterglemm – not far from the town centre
- The NITRO SNOWPARK in Leogang
- The playgroundSNOW at the Hochalm 6er in Hinterglemm
- The Learn-to-Ride-Park
- The Skier- & Boardercross on the Bernkogel in Saalbach – these parks are a real treat for skiers, snowboarders and the public at the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang ski resort!
Thanks to professional support, these parks are kept in great condition and tempt skiers all season long! In addition to 5 snow parks, 55 modern lifts and 200 km of great slopes ensure skiers can have unlimited fun and plenty of snow even into spring!
The best après-ski in the Alps
- During the day, 200 km of well-prepared, beginner-friendly and more challenging slopes are on everyone’s mind at this ski resort. But as soon as the sun goes down, party fever creeps into Saalbach-Hinterglemm!
- It is not for nothing that Saalbach-Hinterglemm was rated by the ADAC Ski Guide Alps with 5 out of 5 stars!
- Around 40 cosy alpine chalets as well as many snow bars, pubs and clubs offer the perfect place to relax and have some fun after skiing
- Après-ski is very important in Saalbach-Hinterglemm and it is no wonder that it is high on the list of favourite après-ski destinations!