- Welcome drink and sweet organic treat upon arrival
- Use of our Mountain Green Spa starting at 10:00 am on the day of your arrival until 5:00 pm on the day of your departure
- Organically certified cuisine with well-being Inclusive Board
- Packed lunch of your choice with mineral water for your trip home
- Mountain Green Spa: indoor and outdoor swimming pools heated year-round – filled with mountain spring water; large sauna area with garden and plenty of fresh alpine air, waterfall, tranquillity room, Panoramic hotel gym
- Tranquillity pyramid with meditation CDs, classical CDs
- Large library
- Feng shui garden, biotope, sun terrace, etc.
- Beach bag, bathrobe, towels and slippers available
- Participation in activities and relaxing programmes
- Available for hire: trekking bikes, Nordic walking sticks, backpacks, etc.
- Hiking and biking maps in summer
- Free wireless internet throughout the entire hotel
- A guaranteed parking spot at the hotel
- If arriving by train: complimentary transfer on the hotel bus to and from the Zell am See railway station (for stays of 1 week or more). Public transport (bus) costs will be refunded for stays of less than 1 week
- Tennis (outdoor sand courts and indoor carpet courts; extra charge for tennis lessons
- 25% discount on green fees at the Zell am See golf course (36-hole)
- Year-round childcare for kids aged 2 years and older and junior club (for kids aged 10 and older) in July and August
- Play room, playground, ball sports facility, table tennis, table footsball; footballs, basketballs, volleyballs, etc. available
- Kids stay free during special times
- Summer specials:
- SPA voucher for beauty treatments or massages worth € 25 per full-paying guest for stays of 1 week or more
- JokerCard: includes up to 10 guided hikes per week, unlimited use of 4 summer cable cars, hiking bus, valley train, tennis, minigolf, free entrance to many family attractions in the valley, etc.
- 10% off all spa treatments including massages, cosmetics, pedicures, etc.
Enjoy your stay with very special hotel owners Harald & Marianne Brettermeier & daughter Anna-Theresa.
Really get to know the locals and their lifestyle. Listen to their stories...
- 1 weekly hiking trip to regional organic producers who produce the organic food we use at our hotel. For example: Sepp Grünwald Sr. (organic beekeeper, honey), Sepp Grünwald Jr. (organic beef, butter), Hans Scheiber (beef and organic alp cheese, cheese). Hike to the hermitage and visit the farm shop (a collective shop featuring the Saalach Valley’s famers), visit the Stechaubauer Farm (vegetable and poultry farm). From May to the beginning of October.
- 1 weekly tour through the hotel’s "Modern Art Gallery"; Mr Brettermeier, a passionate art collector, presents and explains his collection.
- "On the Trail of our Forefathers" – each week, Mrs Brettermeier presents the region and family’s history using the historic pictures in our lobby and Swiss Pine room.
- 1 weekly sports and nature excursion with Anna-Theresa!
- In summer, guests can go hiking, biking or collect mushrooms – cook up your finds together with other guests and dig in!
Theresia's 4th generation "in the starting blocks": Anna-Theresa
LIFE in Saalbach-Hinterglemm