There is unique choice of hiking and trekking trails in and around the grassy hills of the Pinzgau. There are 400 km of hiking trails as well as lots of phantastic mountainbike trails in the Saalbach-Hinterglemm and Leogang area.
Admire the flowers and plants of the valleys in all their splendour onan enjoyable hiking tour. Experience alpine farming that is very much alive. Lifts and cable cars that have been built not harming the nature of our area will take you to peaks and outlooks in a safe and most convenient way.
THERESIA'S FOURTH GENERATION is coming up: Anna-Theresa, 19 years old...
LIFE in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
In order to know more about watch our VIDEOS...
The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is valid for as long as you are a guest in the Theresia Gartenhotel****Superior or in the Aparthotel****.
The following benefits are included in the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD:
- Unlimited use of the operating lifts in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- The Montelino’s adventure trail on the Kohlmais
- Berg Kodok on the Reiterkogel
- Adidas Freeridepark on the Reiterkogel
- X-Line on the Schattberg
- Tennis court in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Noddy Train at end of valley (Talschlusszug)
- Devils-water at end of valley
- Hiker’s bus in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Outdoor swimming pool Saalbach
- Indoor swimming pool Hinterglemm
- 10 guided walks per week (in addition to the 5 special guided walks per week with Sepp, Hotel Theresa’s own walking guide since many years)
- Herbal trail on the Reiterkogel
- Slide shows
- Local folk museum/ski museum
+ lots of reduced attractive offers from our partner
Festivals, customs and events in Saalbach-Hinterglemm
31. Farmer's Market Hinterglemm
10.08.12 - 12.08.12
Traditionally, guests and locals get together, drinking, enjoying the culinary delights and live music at this cosy event.
Montelino's Adventure Path at the Kohlmais
Between top- and middle station of the Kohlmais cable car a completely new attraction waits for you this summer! Its all about the little clown Montelino who lost his smile because he neglected his friends and toys until they disappeared. Now its your turn to bring the smile back to Montelino. Take a box and try to find all his friends and toys again. Follow the wise owl - it will help you! Enjoy a new adventure and help Montelino to smile again.
Notice the signs and find the magic cap of the clown. The goblin Kodok stole it!
Explore what you can do with the material wood. Play and build with it and have a lot of fun at Schnitza's Woodpark!
Instructional path at the end of the Valley
- take the „Noddy“ train up to the Lindlingalm
- a fascinating roundwalk
- lots of fairy-tale figures and their stories
Devil's WaterAt the end of the valley you will find a funny water experience. At the Devil's Water you can explore this element with all your senses.
"Käpt'n Hook Adventure Pools" new fun for old & young!
High rope course (the largest one in Austria), Golden Gate & tree top path at the end of the valley